Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

why are we bailing out wall street ! I have no stocks lets just stop paying taxes !!! what do think?

let wall street f them selfs

Favorite Answer

I am pondering the very same thing

i think the bail out is bull **** personally. No one from the government ever gave me money when I was broke. Now we are liable to give 3,000 dollars in our tax money that should go to public education, roads, fire stations, libraries, etc. Bull ****. Bush should be shot.

700 Billion Dollar Bailout. Help those who already have the means to help themselves. Thats Republicans for you.

we have no choice , if we don't bail it out , the economy will fall / go into a deep recession and then go to depression, after the US Economy falls , the economies around the world will begin to fail. it's a big problem , HUGE.

Well, I really want there to be public schools and roads and fire stations so I'm probably going to keep paying taxes.

That said, I'm pissed, too.

bcuz if they go down we go down so take ur head out of ur rear and drink bleach