Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelOther - Destinations · 1 decade ago

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be, and why?

Favorite Answer

...Alaska (you can see 'Russia" from the house ! and Sarah is HOT !

Deep in the mountains somewhere, it doesn't really matter what country.

Maybe a nice cozy cabin overlooking a beautiful lake.

I'm there now..., the sun is going down, my dog and I are at the lake, I've been sitting here for awhile now thinking about philosophy. I call my dog (a Blue Tick Hound), and head back to the cabin. I throw some wood on the fire and warm my hands. Then I start slaving over my laptop, trying to finishing writing a novel (that will not be fully appreciated until after I'm dead).

Source(s): Sorry for the long answer, I'm bored and cannot go to sleep.

Actually I am living in the 'it" country right now, Canada. This is the place to be. I mean we do have our negative and positive facets but there are so many things that Canadians are proud of. Canada is the 3rd most uncorrupted country in the world. The economy is strong and we have enough resources for next century. People are also very generous and responsible in general. Multiculturalism had created more acceptance than "tolerance" among people.

I would live where i am living right now. I live in Australia around the city. There is lovely warm summers and Beautifull winters. I live in a very safe and peaceful suburb. There is perfect whether for going to beach and sitting in front of a heater. It is never too hot or cold. Also we a very privilged becase we are a 1st world country so we have fresh water, yummy food, doctors, warm 1-3 story houses with big backgarden and pools.Our parents have jobs that earn alot of money, so that we can aford to travel the wrold and go on holidays. Also it means that we can have lots of toys and expensive products and pets.

Plus me and my brother can go to expensive schools and get a good education. So that we can have a good job and life when we are older. And we have a very lond living standards. Plus we can go to restaurants on the weekends. Also we have cars so that we can travel around easily and quickly. I love where i live, i am so privliged.

Northern BC Canada, Beautifull wild life. from 98- 2003 rated number 1 coutnry in the world to live in by the UN now it sits at number 4. I love nature and I love being able to go for long walks in the wilderness taking pictures and appreciating it in general. I generally feel at peace. Plus home to the montreal comedy festival jsut for laughs the largest comedy festival in all the world.

here. i like it here in california. but i still dont feel at home. i would go anywhere i can find family that i can talk to and dont treat me like im nothing. um and anywhere i can get some new friends so i can have fun again and someone to talk to again. yeah its nice here but everyone tells me im a looser.

the movie 'into the wild' the guy was where he wanted to be but he was alone. he said “Happiness is real when shared”.

East Coast of the United States. I am tired of living in California.

Thailand. Because is more cheaper than China. The food is fresh, has variety and taste very good. It has a lot of diversity, the best beaches, tropical weather and nice people.

In a pineapple under the sea

Italy: because it's beautiful and has nice culture and weather.

LA: because it's cheesy but still cool :)

Toorak, Victoria, Australia: because it's home :D

Hawaii.

Cause it is Hawaii.

(Or Greece)

Or, right outside of York.