According to Islam to whom belongs the holly land?

According to Islam to whom belongs the holly land

I asked this because I heared that the Islam admits trhat the holly land really belongs to the jewish people.

sources please if possible .

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Every thing belongs to The God Almighty and every human being has right to live every where according considering local moral and legal rules. If "A" is not giving peace full rights to "B", " B" has right to struggle for there due rights.

The land today known as USA, Red Indians used to live alone and now ......

• Eric
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

There is a simple answer to that, but first letg me explain the the Koran is the highest of all text and cannot be contradicted except by later teachings in the Koran.

The Hadith is a set of volumes of books which fill in the details of which the Koran left out. The Hadith cannot be contradicted by anything except for the Koran.

With that said. There is a Hadith which explains whom the "holly land" belongs to.

HADITH

Vol 4, Bk 53, Hadith 392

While we were in the Mosque, the Prophet came out and said, "let us go to the Jews." We went out till we reached Bait-ul-Midras. he said to them, "if you embrace Islam, you will be safe. You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to expel you from this land. So if anyone amongst you owns some property, he is

permitted to sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle."

And that was how that began. Islam took the land, Many of the Jews did as mohammed said because they were all threatened by him.

Later, muslims were drive out of the land (creation of Isreal) and the muslims are obligated to retake that which they once owned and so they contantly attack isreal. The Egyptians, Syrians Iranians, Palastinians, etc. etc...All muslims.

Many muslims will say the Jews broke the agreement with the muslims, but it was the musims who tried to IMPOSE the agreement upon the Jews.

I hope this answers the question.

• 1 decade ago

Any land belongs to whoever is in possession of it. To clarify my point whose land is the USA? Native Americans or those who immigrated to the US are now in possession of it? You can add this type of example from all over the world.

The real question is why is there a dispute over it? It fulfills the prophecy that was given to the Jews thousands of years ago that if they would remain to true to God they would blessed. If not they would experience what they are experiencing now. The dispute may appear to be over land but the real dispute is about the validity of the prophecies of the Bible regarding the Jewish people and hence about the Bible itself.

• 1 decade ago

Islam is an inherently imperialist religion. Muslims are commanded in the Koran to, in a nut shell, rule the world; killing or enslaving all who choose not to convert. So yeah, muslims who follow the Koran literally believe the holy land... and all the rest of the land... belongs to them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No matter what people say, only one thing is sure: Everything belongs to the Lord, the Creator of the whole universe. Everything belongs to him and its up to him to decide whomever he wills to dwell in the Holy Land or wherever.Even the people who claim that this and that belongs to them, even these people are "owned" by the Lord, for he created them. Much more, he has redeemed them in and through Jesus Christ, though they may not be aware of it yet. No human can ever claim anything as his own, not even his own life, except it be given him by the Lord.

• 1 decade ago

To appropriately answer this, I feel quoting the Koran for an explanation of Islamic beliefs would be justified.

Sura 5:21

Moses is quoted as telling the Jews to "enter into the Holy Land which Allah has assigned to you". While Mohammed later condemns the Jews for their sins and their refusal to accept his message, he never says that, as punishment, Allah has revoked our title to the Holy Land. Therefore the title still stands, and Muslim anti-Zionists are apostates.

Sura 10:93-94

“We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place...If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before thee" - In case you had any doubts about whether the Koran talks about the Jews' right to live in the land of Israel.

Sura 17:4

"And We [Allah] gave (clear) warning to the children of Israel in the Book, that twice would they do mischief on the earth and be elated with mighty arrogance (and twice would they be punished)!" The succeeding verses tell us that the punishment referred to was banishment from the land. But "twice" means twice, not three times; hence the Jews, having been banished from the land once by the Babylonians and a second time by Rome, will never again be banished from the land. According to the Qur'an, Israel is an eternal nation.

Sura 17:104

The Jews' return from 19 centuries of exile is actually the fulfillment of Islamic prophecy. Sura 17:104 says that 'And we said to the Children of Israel afterwards, "Go live into this land. When the final prophecy comes to pass, we will summon you all in one group."'

Sura 2:190

A case could even be made that Israel's victory over the Arabs in the 1948 war was a judgement by Allah against the Arabs for their apostasy in opposing the Zionists. This would be their just reward for transgressing Sura 2:190, which says, "Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities."

That ought to roughly sum up Islamic beliefs on this subject, though I'd likely be considered an infidel for daring to interpret their texts (which I don't believe to be any more divine or holy then Harry Potter) in this manner.

Source(s): A special thanks to Yashiko Sagamori
  • 1 decade ago

Is the holly land Hollywood? I believe that belongs to the U.S.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All prophets are sent to Middle East. Read Exodu old testament. Read also the Psalm of David in the bible, he mention Makka, meca in Saudi Arabia.

• 1 decade ago

God promised Israel to the tribes of Israel, and no one else. That promise was never withdrawn and never will be. That is why the Jews are in Israel now, against all odds and in fulfilment of Biblical prophecy, and why they will never be moved. The 6 day war and Yom Kippur War should be enough to tell you that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It belongs to the Jewish, Christian and Muslim Palestinians, not people that come from poland and say we are Jewish, just like Lebanon belongs to Jewish, Christian and Muslim Lenabese

Edit: What the hell is Lenabese i think i just invented a new word, i meant Lebanese

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.