Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

is it normal for a little bit of booby discharge?

im realy worried, HELP!!!!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes it is normal, and is rarely cause for concern but you should still have it checked

• Jesmo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

No that is really not normal unless you recently given birth. I work in a clinic and the question I ask when women get paps is there any discharge, tenderness or lumps? You should schedule an appointment to see if the dr is at all concerned and may send you for a mammogram. Don't panic I've heard women answer yes more then once and turned out to be fine.

• 1 decade ago

A certain amount of vaginal discharge (fluid that flows out the vaginal opening) is normal. The vaginal walls and uterine cervix contain glands that produce a small amount of fluid that helps to keep the vagina clean. This normal fluid is usually clear or milky white and does not have an unpleasant odor. The normal vaginal discharge is thicker at specific times of the menstrual cycle (at the time of ovulation), during breastfeeding, or during sexual arousal.

An increase in the amount of vaginal discharge, an abnormal odor or consistency of the fluid, or pain, itching, or burning that accompanies vaginal discharge can all be signs of infection or other more serious disorders.

• 1 decade ago

An ex girlfriend used to discharge (very little)...doctor informed her that it was normal. However, doesn't mean you shouldn't go and check with a Dr, if it continues for a long time or it becomes worse.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • fantz
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I don' think of of there might besides the actual undeniable fact that be section outcomes 3 months after taking the morning after pill. based on the attempt it could have given you a pretend detrimental so wait some days and characteristic her take a attempt first element indoors the morning.

• 1 decade ago

If you are not pregnant then no this is not normal as far as i know and i would definately see a doctor

• 1 decade ago

Unless you are pregnant or gave birth recently, then no, You should get checked!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no.its tenssion.

visit doctor.

www.webmd.com

www.bwspl.com

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hell yea! well not really...only if you're lactating when you're pregnant.

• 1 decade ago

your pregent.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.