Ever been taken advantage of while you were sleeping?

I passed out at a party in a bedroom, and didn't wake up until like 5am. When I woke up, my face had come all over it and it was all in my hair, there was even some in my mouth. It was also on my shirt, and on my feet. I don't know how many guys it was, but it was at least 4 or 5 i think and I dont know who they were, there was a lot of people there. I felt really embarrassed and humiliated and i like wonder if they got it on camera or something? it seemed like a really strange thing to happen. Am i the only one thats had this happen? they didnt undress me or anything, they just jerked off all over me it seems. Tell me if anything like that ever happened to you and what you did??? And if youre a guy, WHY would you do that to a girl??

Favorite Answer

I never had that happen, but one time I find out a guy gave me ice cream and 4 of them had jerked off in it. They were all watching me eat it (while they ate theirs) and kept smiling and laughing and then the next day a friend of mine told me how they were bragging about how they did it and how I asked for more ice cream, it was pretty embarrassing and got all over school.

I passed out at a party too.

I woke up, and my shirt was off,

and a guy was sleeping on top of me.

I woke him up and slapped the **** out of him.

He got it on video and it showed him kissing my boobs.

Hellllllllllllla lame.

I would never do this to a girl without her consent. No matter how pretty she is cuz she got feelings too man. i am so sorry you but i think you need to talk to someone you trust to relieve your stress / or anger.

BUT FOR ALL THOSE *** HOLES who did that to you, "I WONDER how the HECK they would FELT if they got RAPPED by a GROUP of GAY ppl"

hun thats date rape, and is done with drugs, go to police immeadiately and take steps to ensure you are not pregnant or have an std.do not take responsibility for this, it is NOT your doing or fault.so go do the police and doctor thing fast!

I think that is called rape

SteveC

They only do it to dumb s l u t y girls like you..haha that's funny.

holy crap!

That is terrible!

I dunno the details but I wouldn't go to that house again