26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It would suit you but you have to be willing to look after it.If you get it done go with the needle not the gun because there is less chance of infection. It's not painful at all. I got mine done two years ago and it looked good but I found that it was hard to put makeup on without getting it dirty and it often fell out when i was sleeping and hurt to put it back in. You have to be really careful not to rip it out, even if you do get it done and don't like it you can always take it out. I took mine out about a year ago and theres absolutely no scar.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think it would look good on you! And as long as you get a small 18 or 20 gage you can take it out if you decide you dont like it with no noticable hole.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It heals fast if it does not look good, does not scar if in for a long time and seems like it would suit your face and judging by the pic your personality.

Go for it, then at least you can never say "I should have done that"..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it would look really good on you and i have nothing against nose peircings because im still considering it... however... my roomate took hers out the other day and there was like this big nasty hole in her nose and it kind of made me second guess it . but none the less ALWAYS cute !!! :]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

YES IT WOULD LOOK "HOT".

WHAT ABOUT YOUR LIPS,TONGUE,BELLY.

WOULD YOU DO THOSE TOO.

I THINK YOU WOULD LOOK NICE TOO WITH SOME BIG HOOP EARRINGS.

http://www.ioffer.com/img/1121151600/_i/7433137/1....

• 1 decade ago

I definatly think so,

looks like it would look really nice on you,

and fit your personality a bit as well.

• 1 decade ago

If you want but be ready for some difficult times ahead - it could jeopardize your access to many jobs, and is a pain in the *** to care for. But if you have the means and resources, and really want to, I say go for it. Do what you want.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

omg yeah it would look awesome on you!! ive always wanted a nose piercing, but my parentals dont allow such things :(

i say get it! you only live once! and if you dont like it you can always take it out!!

<3

• 1 decade ago

hey look pretty cute, for you I would go for a light blue stone, like aqua color, but make it a small diamond, not to big though

• 1 decade ago

Yeah I think it would look good on you. You also look like you have that "spunky" personality for it by judging on your pic. :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.