pre ejaculation question please help !!!!!!!!!?

is there a chance for a woman to NOT get pregnant from pre ejaculation

and has anyone had pre ejaculation fluid ejaculated inside of there vagina and not get pregnant

Favorite Answer

I think there are theories to prove that there is sperm in pre-ejaculation to inpregnate a woman. But I don't think there has been conclusive evidence proving that.

There is always a chance that you won't get pregnant when a male ejaculates inside the vagina. But there is always a chance you could get pregnant as well.

I admit, when I was younger, I had used the withdrawal method but I was very lucky because my cycle was messed up to the point when I wanted to have babies, it was difficult.

Now a days you should never have sex without a condom and female protection. Yes, there will always be the threat of pregnancy if you don't use protection, but the bigger threat is disease.

HIV / AIDS, HEP C, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Herpes, and the list goes on. I don't envy the young at all today. Sex is supposed to be a wonderful thing when with the right person, but today it's like playing Russian Roulette.

I know I answered more then what you asked, but I hope it helps.

Your question is a bit all over the place.

Pre-*** only have a small about of sperm in it. So there is a chance that you may not fall pregnant. And also, it takes a healthy couple on average 5 months to concive and thats pre-*** and all. So if you fell pregant off of just pre-*** your lucky. Becuase there are many women who have been trying for years. But on the other hand there is a small chance you could fall pregnant.

It's not like a woman gets pregnant every time you have unprotected sex, so of course she's not ALWAYS going to get pregnant with unprotected pre-ejaculate, but there is a chance she will.

To the above poster, there is just as much sperm in pre-ejaculate as in regular ejaculate.

Yes I know of that happing but I have heard of someone getting pregnant from pre-ejaculation as well. Basically nothing is safe, everything is a risk these days apparently, I've heard that you can get pregnant from sitting on a public toilet seat that has *** on it (I'm guessing it would have to be fresh though lol). Whether that is true or not who knows

• Becca

Its not a matter of there not being a chance its that there is a chance! All men have this and its not squirted in the vagina! Its on the end of you penis during sex, before the load is released! This is why you should always wrap your tool if your wanting to prevent pregnancy ether that or make sure she get on birth control!

Ejaculation is still sperm it doesn't matter if its the pre or not there is still a risk.

There is NO guaranteed that you will NOT end up pregnant if you have unprotected sex.. EVERY time you have unprotected sex THERE IS A CHANCE OF BECOMING PREGNANT!!!.. If you don't want any children anytime soon.. USE PROTECTION OR DON'T HAVE SEX!!!

Source(s): My nephew is the product of pre-ejaculation!!