how can i fix my gasket on my convertible to to keep it from leaking?


1996 cavilier convertible, the black gasket around the wind shield where the top latches down is eroded away in places, seems to channel the water in when raining

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Considering we have no idea what kind of car it is, what gasket you are talking about, then my guess would be this:

    Replace it with a new one. Done.

    Source(s): Chevy Performance Race Builder, 4+ Years
  • 1 decade ago

    Year make and model of convertible. Also where it is leaking from. Example, rear window, Door windows, front window.

  • 1 decade ago

    sorry WE dont all drive the SAME car as you do.WHAT KINDA CAR WOULD HELP LIKE ALOT

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.