Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Can you complete the following below?

I just got____on by my ____.While I normally don't mind,tonight was different.I was fed up...time for revenge! I took ____ by the head and ___ away! The ____ had the nerve to ____! So I had no other chioce but to ____! My ___ put an end to that! Now nobody knows about anything because my ____ did the job!

Favorite Answer

sick

book

lettuce

ate

backpack

gag

cry

Dad

imaginary friend

• No, I can't. That would require thinking and it is too late to think. Sorry, can't help you out here. Let me go to sleep and maybe I can dream up something for ya..... I just got sat on by my boyfriend. While I normally don't mind, tonight was different. I was fed up...time fore revenge! I took him by the head and fled away! The a** had the nerve to slap my butt! So I had no other choice but to use the handcuffs! My decision put an end to that! Now nobody knows about anything because my work did the job. LOL See there I DID dream up something for ya...What do you think....Yeah it blows. Sorry.

• Mrs H

I just got__back__on by my _game___.While I normally don't mind,tonight was different.I was fed up...time for revenge! I took __lack of confidence__ by the head and _shook__ away! The _ex___ had the nerve to _try and restart it___! So I had no other choice but to _deck him__! My _clearer head_ put an end to that! Now nobody knows about anything because my _warning___ did the job!

i just got back on my bike. while i normally don't mind, tonight was different. i was fed up waiting for time for revenge. i took santa by the head and led him away. the gentleman had the nerve to say 'ho, ho, ho'. so i had no other choice but to kiss him! my father put an end to that! now nobody knows anything about it because my alter-ego did the job!

i don't feel like fooling with this puzzle at this time, sorry'