Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do you make out with somebody?

Like, I've done it once before, but there wasn't a lot of tongue. It was all a lot of sucking on lips

I have a new boyfriend, and when we get to that, I want to be really good.

Exactly how are our tongues supposed to "move" with each other?

Any tips? I've heard that spelling your name with your tongue helps but anything else?

Thanks. =]

Favorite Answer

whatever he does with his tongue you just do back , and dont think to much about it cause thats what makes bad kissers!!

start with a peck and then a little bit of open mouth and then whatever he does with his tongue just do it back to him !!!

Dont do to much tongue especially if hes not doing it back and dont get slobbery!!!

The key is to keep the amount of tongue and lip in sync so it doesn't turn into a slobber fest. you sort of just massage the other persons tongue with your own.

lol I honestly don't know how to explain the tongue motions... lol I just do it.

I suggest a lil playful biting of the lips and what not. Not hard lol you don't want to injure the poor boy =]

every person has a different style of kissing... When you make out with a new person, it's not always going to be good the first couple of times. You learn together.

it honestly depends on the person. everyone has a different way of kissing and when you like someone and you are kissing them you do eventually make it work and it isnt as weird anymore. dont stress too much about it, just do what feels good :)

Just let it happen BUT let him know if there's something he's doing you don't like or you're not comfortable with. Get him (not nag) to let you know if you're doing the same. If possible joke about it.

Trust me, it's important. Not now but late especially when senseless arguments develop.

slowly massage your tongue with his. your not going to be 100% compatible right away. everyone kisses different. give it a few times and you two will be solid.

Source(s): experience

i dont know..

i mean i never even had my first kiss untill a few months ago at a party, and i didnt even see the kiss coming, buh i just went wif it

do wat feels right, what hes doing and reciprocate.

i got told i was the best kisser hes ever had lol so it must work

I unzip my pants and let her work my wonka. Then I droll some over her breasts, go and eat a burger, and call it a night.

um idk never kiss a girl before. hey wanna try it out with me?