Should I make this trade?

I get:

Peyton manning

Plexico Buress

I give:

Michael Turner

Larry Fitzgerald

Favorite Answer

Right well you'll get a QB who should get 4000 yards this season (although that's questionable now) and a WR who is suspended 1 game but has been a cornerstone to the Giants offense

But you'll give away an inconsistent running back who can score high but often will score low and a WR who has got over 100 yards a game but with not a lot of touchdowns...however, Boldin is now possibly out, and this means one of two things...more double coverage for Larry...or more touchdowns and yards as he eats Boldins empty space...

Therefore i conclude that it is up to you depending on what you think about Larry, if you think more double coverage, do this deal, if you think he will strive as warner's main offensive threat reject this trade.

The other intangible is your QB, if you don't have a solid one i would lean towards this trade as well...even if manning doesn't put up big numbers...he put up numbers constantly...

Depends on your depth chart. Just by looking at the trade itself, I'd do it. Michael Turner is not very good. He had 2 big games vs lousy teams and he was stuffed vs 2 good teams. Turner's stock will fall. Fitz is Warner's #2 target behind Boldin (still a stud nonetheless) while Plax is Eli's #1 so it's fair. Peyton will also pick up his game later on in the season.

So... if you're weak at QB and/or can afford to give up a #2 RB, go ahead and pull the trigger.

• Tough call.. depends on your needs. Personally, I'd do it. Plaxico is a loose canon... but he is the entire Giants' passing game. And Peyton, while clearly on track to have a sub-par year, is still Peyton...

• King K

All depends on who you have. If you need a solid QB and already have the RB depth sure. If not, bad deal.

• Lv 5

um this really depends who your QB is if you have a qb like carson palmer matt haselback Jt o Sullivan definitly make the trade but if you have a solid qb already dint do it

This is a tough one...

If you need a qb then go for it

if you have good rb after turner then go for it

Source(s): my brain

I'd do it

do it!!!!