can i get copies of birth cert of an illigitimate child to use for filing an annulment against my husband?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    remember, though, not all women put the father's name on the birth certificate. in some places the father has to sign it. certainly, in my country, an illegitimate child is not a reason for divorce or annulment. i hope you manage to sort things out :)

  • 1 decade ago

    birth records are public information. you should be able to demand birth records from the county in which the child was born. if nothing else you could get a judge to request the info in court

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.