should i do this i am gay?

OK my friend who outright said he was gay any way i am gay but he doesn't believe that i am so my question is should i be spontaneous and just kiss him on the lips

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think thats just trying to prove yourself. Don't. Just let it be.

• Jesmo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yeah I say if he is gay and you are trying to tell him so are you and you are into him I say make a move if you don't think he will get offended cause you all are friends

• 1 decade ago

what ever floats your boat, if you are that determined to prove that you are gay to a gay friend, it might take more than just a kiss...

• 1 decade ago

Noooooooooo!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe he wants you to prove it, thats why he is saying you aren't gay. if you like him, then go for it. if not (i mean as bf not friend) then dont. you dont need to prove anything to anyone, if you are thats great.

• 1 decade ago

if you like him, kiss him. if you are only doing it to "prove" you are gay, then it's a bad idea.

• 1 decade ago

What is the point? If you want to git wid him then show him how gay you is . . .

• 1 decade ago

you shouldn't do it just to show him you're gay. the question is... do you like him? then yes go for it. :)

• 1 decade ago

If you like him sure but if he just doesn't believe you it doesn't sound like he's being a great friend......

• 1 decade ago

no. you shouldnt have to step outside yourself to prove anything. if he doesnt beileve you hes not a real friend to begin with.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.