Why do you think, don't they make more things out of ,...?

just ordinary rocks and stones? They use all kinds of other stuff, gold, crystal, plastic, wood, clay,...Why not just plain rocks, you could have bowls, beads, statues, candle holders,...all kinds of pretty things, and it wouldn't be so expensive because, they are everywhere and aren't rare. I guess one problem is that they are heavy. Do you agree, I know this sounds funny, tell me what you think.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, see, they actually do...some people do. But if you make lots of things out of something as common as grey sandstone, that would be really inexpensive, well, you can't ask for a lot of money for it, so you can't earn a living selling such things...cause, well, it isn't very expensive.

An Artist can use such things to make art, and charge for his time and skill and artistry, but most people can't do that, and not many people would pay for that...so it all boils down to basic economics...there's no market for what you propose, so no need to fill that hole.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oooh that sounds really cool! But i think the reason why people dont sell those items is because anyone could make it by going in there backyard , and but people dont have gold laying in there backyard so its more of a demand.

• Wendy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It sounds like you have stumbled on a niche here!.

Why not try it out, it would look modernly stylish and can be marketed cheaply.

• 1 decade ago

hmmmm

so easy, a caveman could do it

thats why

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.