How do I get a guy I use to date fall in love with me?

No answers such as " it can't be done" or " you can't make a guy fall for you" Etc.

Favorite Answer

Simple, go to a gypsy's place and ask for Love Potion #8. Spray a little of that in your mouth and no matter what guy it is, sometimes even the gay ones, they'll all be in love with you for at least a couple of hours. Make sure it's #8 and not #9...you get #9 and you may get frog stomped by the women accompanying those men...

well if u have dated him before you should know what he likes and what he enjoys to do. what would keep him entertained start off becoming friends and good friends bt stay a lil distant so he wouldnt just TAKE YOU AS JUST A FRIEND. but flirt wit him a little.BUt since u aalready dated him before you should know some info that other chicks dont yet.

Good question. Maybe you can try using words or phrases men love? I wrote about this in my blog. Take a look!

well yur best bet is to love him. usually they become more & more attracted