Did the Milan v. Inter game live up to expectations ?

What exactly were your expectations ?

Favorite Answer

I expected not to watch the game and i was right on

It was one hell of a an exciting game, it was back and forth, both keepers were kept busy and pulled off tremendous saves. Milan's defense was fantastic as their offside trap worked real well. Inter were pushing till the end even when they were down to 10 men.

Sorry but you don't see this stuff in the EPL.

Live in the San Siro, wanting a Milan win it could have been NO better :)

Forza Milan! Milano siamo noi!

A note for Steveo: You know people can change, players can improve, going to a team that wants you and respects you more can also be better for the way you play. Iv seen players do okay in Serie A and go to the EPL and do better or vice versa. It proves nothing. Please keep idiotic "reasonings" like that to yourself.

Old payers? vvv LOL Gattuso and Maldini owned Quaresma and Ibra

Of course it did

i was expecting a slow paced game where players are given up to 20 seconds of time on the ball even when they're in the opposing half. It was nice and slow just like i expected it and the amount of stop and starts were expected as well. I also expected to fall asleep, which also happened

The first thing I wished for was a fun and entertaining game and I got it. The result on the other hand was something I thought would be different. But it's fine.

ronaldinho has a fantastic record against serie A teams whther he has player against inter or the team he is playing for himself.

he struggled in his last years at la liga which tells me la liga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> serie A.

Yes, and the best part is AC Milan winning!!

Source(s): But, Jose 'Fartin' Mourinho won't keep his mouth shut, just like always...

Im afraid Milan players are too old to 'live up'....

• Nina

i was hoping dinho would score and he did! :D overall it was nice enough, tho i thought the ref could of handled the 2nd half btr. it was messy, some really bad calls there. kinda ruined it for me..