What does this dream mean?

I worded this question wrong before. I don't believe in this stuff but I wonder what this dream could mean if dreams had a meaning.

There is this guy that manipulated people around me and made me suffer greatly, I despise him completely.

This morning I had a dream where he was asking for forgiveness, then later in the afternoon I found out he nearly died a few days ago and was sent to hospital.

mecir I'm not so sure if I feel guilty because I don't care for this person, so if he actually died it wouldn't bother me

Favorite Answer

You might feel guilty for hating that person, hence your subconscious creates a scenario where you are put in charge and can actually mend your relationship with the individual.

I had a friend who recently lost a person she claimed to "hate" and suffered greatly because she wished she would've made things right.

Don't let this happen to you, make up while you can

The subconscious mind is wise. In dreams, we sometimes tap into that wisdom. It's a time for the mind to take the mess of the day and file everything back into some kind of order so that we can deal with reality when awake.

The dream meant that you were asking yourself to let the memory of your suffering from him to no longer be of consequence. This was you telling yourself how to move on and let it go.

That was a wise thing to tell yourself. Why? Because, if it is unresolved you will attract another scenario in your life with another manipulative person who makes you suffer greatly.

Do you think not? Listen...

History repeats itself for those who never change from their past experiences, so you must forgive him even though you don't care if he lives or dies for your sake not his.

It was a self serving dream and a good one.

Dreams are our minds way of processing memories and information that is too much to process while awake. Some people believe them to be prophetic, others not. Maybe this is your mind's way of telling how you really feel, because although you claim not to care, maybe you're a better person than that.