Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

When i die.how can i be sure im really dead?

Favorite Answer

Did you really mean this, or was it just to show the absurdity of the question?

Not only will you not know, you will not care. You will not be.

You can't. You could be alive somewhere still, but believe you have died and passed into another world, or IF life is all a computer program or a dream in your head then you may never die at all (perhaps our concept of death is only when we imagine or create that someone has existed our existence through death?)

Maybe when I was in that bad car accident back in 1999 I really died in my daughter's existence, but in my existence I am still alive and with her?

If the above could be true then perhaps we are all living in what is known as Hell now (since we are separated from God)? Or is this suppose to be Heaven?

You can take the "wall test" - if you can walk through a wall then you are dead!

Seriously, you won't even know it once you're dead. For the dead, when brought back to life, life would seem to be one continuous process without interruption. That's the good news about death!

• hakeem

You are dead in relation to us,but you yourself will enter into another life.This life is for work only,under test infront of the god,and the other life you are only under either promise to paradise or hell while you are in grave,at last at the end of this life we all brought to realise our promises , the consequences of our actions

Ok. Take a deep breath.

Are you unable to think about whether or not you can be sure whether you're dead or not?

If you can think, you're not dead yet. If you can't think, congratulations! You're dead!

I had that problem... Took me ages to figure out I was dead.

it will be like when neo took the pill to see the truth in the movie the matrix

.

You'll be fully aware of yourself being purely of Spirit. No physical body.

That awareness will be the answer to your question of " how can I be sure ".

.

funny question....but when your dead your dead....God shall take it from there and let you know all He wants you to know

When you die, you may find yourself quite surprised at how alive you are. But you won't be inside your body, so that will be a big indicator.