What is the brand name of your computer monitor?

and do you like it? Tell me about it.

I have a Soyo 22" Flat Screen and it thrills me.

Favorite Answer

For sure I love my computer screen..... Its a Gateway 19" flat screen. It sleek in black and the visuals (graphics) are the BOMB! I love play me SPORE on it!

Compaq Presario F700 Widescreen

Widescreen 23" Acer

It was pretty cheap on Amazon and I need some more screen real estate for my sequencer 'cause the tracks and buses were crowding. I still have to scroll to see all of my instruments, especially with large drum kits, but it's much better than a regular 19".

Yes, I'm feeling conversational.

• I have a laptop...it is an HP Pavillion DV9000 and yes I love it.

http://www.hpwebsavings.com/ It's like the one in the bottom right hand corner, but it won't let you click on it for some reason, but that's what it looks like and it has the keypad on the side, which I find alot easier. You can play DVD's in it and it has a remote with it. I saw another HP the other day and I absolutely fell in love with it though!! It had a touch screen on it and everything, it was so neat!

Optima 22" Flat Screen it is Excellent.

• papaw

I have a HP 17" flat panel LCD monitor. I love it. It's clearer, has less distortion, and a sharper picture than regular monitors or even flat screen monitors. The Flat-panel LCD is the only way to go, in my opinion.

• ?

you ought to have the potential to apply the comparable video show. i'm shocked you at the instant are unable to apply your modern-day printer. If its a USB printer, you will be lacking the drivers. you ought to have the potential to get carry of the driving force from the help internet site of the printer's enterprise. You dont want any utility for the video show.

BenQ 19"

Lame duck monitor, when the screen image changes very fast, it becomes blurry due to high response time

• Mrs H

I have an HP LCD 17" like Papaw. I love it. I would never watch TV shows online before but I do on this one :)

I have a westinghouse 19" widescreen, Its purty! It has a satin finish (not shiney)

My acer laptop has a glossy finish . but it can play HD, It's 15.5" and I like it too. I think I like the satin finish better, tho, no reflections.