Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

What does it mean if I have lesbian dreams?

I'm 18 years old and I'm NOT a lesbian, I am completely straight. I never fantasize about being with another woman...it doesn't seem appealing to me and I'm not even curious about it. But sometimes I have dreams that I'm doing things with another girl, like kissing her or doing sexual things. What does this mean?

• what?
    Favorite Answer

Well I've heard lots of people having dreams of the same sex It's pretty common, my brother is gay and has had a dream he was with a woman, explain that one...lol I don't think it really means anything unless they're really bothering you or you have them every night.

Couldn't find 'Lezbian' on this site, try this, or look at the site yourself, link in Source section.

Sexuality/Sex

1. If the sexual encounter is with someone the dreamer loves and desires, and who reciprocates his or her feelings, then happy times with that person lie ahead. If the encounter is with someone whose feelings the dreamer isn't sure of, it could mean the same, but it could also be nothing more than a wish-fulfillment dream. Look to other symbols in the dream in order to discern its true meaning.

2. If the encounter is an unpleasant one with either a stranger or someone whom the dreamer does NOT like, the dreamer is trying to avoid a distasteful choice or confrontation that perhaps should actually be faced.

3. If the encounter is a pleasant one with a partner that the dreamer does not know, then the dreamer is about to gain something that he's been wanting for a long time. Again, to ascertain what it is, look to other symbols in the dream.

Dreams are random so I wouldn't be too worried about it

your curious