What's a scene in a movie you can watch over and over again?

what scene is it and what movie?

Favorite Answer

Most of the scenes from the movie elf.

The scene in love actually where the guy shows the cards to keira knightley to tell her he loves her.

The first time Mr Darcy touches Elizabeth's hand in 2005 Pride and Prejudice.

The part in Napolean Dynamite where he gets hit with the steak.

The description of the orchids in Adaptation.

In Batteries not included when the little alien pushes the tile around with his nose.

Most of the Big Lebowski.

In stranger than fiction when he brings her "flours".

Many of the scenes in house of flying daggers.

ALL of Casablanca.

The very end of Memoirs of a geisha.

So many in the godfather (1+2).

The scene in out of Africa where Meryl Streep is asked for a drink in the private gentleman's club.

In pushing tin when they are blown off the air strip.

When Chunk meets Sloth in Goonies.

Final Dance scene from Centre Stage

The scene when Michael finally changes into a vampire from The Lost Boys. (the part where Sam is in the bathtub)

[My favorite movie ever!]

and...

the magic trick scene from The Dark Knight...that was effing amazing!

The donkey show from clerks 2,that cracks me up so much LOL and also another one from clerks 2 is when they fight which movies are better,lord of the rings or star wars lol.

terminator 2 where the T-1000 freezes and looks at self all shocked than it getting shot to pieces.Also another part is where john connar tells the terminator not to kill people and it keeps asking why lol.Oh and the deleted part where John makes the terminator smile at the gas station.

This one part I forget from which zatoichi movie it is from but a child is leading him on the road by holding on to his cane and zatoichi takes the sword out of his cane at once and kills the man sneaking up on him and puts the sword back without the child noticing anything.

The scene in the Notebook when they reunite/kiss in the rain...omfg I have chills just thinking about that scene. Also the scene in Phantom of the Opera, where he is in the mirror and she steps inside down to his lair. SOOOOO good!

Rain scene in pride and prejudice,

the ending of atonement,

The explanation of The Number 23,

Princess Bride when they jump off the cliff too

Mr. Bean, the scene where he is getting ready for work and is making coffee. It is so funny. I die laughing everytime I see it. Also the sme movie when he has the turkey on his head.

Let's face it the whole movie is freakin hysterical!!

Last part in Garden State where he is in the airport and decides to stay.

Last part in Lost in Translation where Bill Murray gets out of the taxi and kisses Scarlet Johanssen and whispers something in her ear and the song "Just like Honey" by the Jesus and Mary Chain starts playing!

Any scene in the Big Lebowski, but particularly when he walks by the pool and meets Bunny.

Technically it's not a scene but on the Intolerable Cruelty dvd in the special features there's this thing about berries and berry spoons. I could watch that for days, I used to harass my family by saying it over and over for days. "everybody eats berries." "But nobody needs a berry spoon!"