Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What If You Fell Off....?

The Tallest Building In The World And Lived To Talk About It? Although That's Imposable But Its Just A What If

Favorite Answer

I'd be so "in your face".

well, it's okay with me. falling down from the world's tallest building, and still alive??!! it has to be a big deal. if i'd fall and someone would catch me, then, a much better story. ;)

Id make myself a sweet suit and become a superhero. Maybe I could help out RDJ every now and then. Iron Woman.... yeah, I like that.

btw, your icon frightens me.

I'd have my face look like Michael Jackson so I can scare people

I would tell people, but they probably won't believe me unless someone got it on tape. Cool to think about - just like flying.

I would relise how much i take my life for granted and tell everyone i know how much i love them

x

I would try it again just to make sure and play jokes like crazy on people!! YAYYYY

I'd be famous and then I'll scream like I've been to hell and back

You will be starved to Death and will be on front page for more than a week.

LOL

Go into hiding. I don't like publicity.

It is official, this is the MOST STUPID QUESTION EVER!!! Plus learn how to spell next time.