Is there a difference in appearance between a French and a Spanish person.?

My mom is Spanish but, even the French say she looks full-blooded French. Are Spaniards basically French people only they dress different?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's about the same as saying an American looks different to a Canadian.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Spain Spanish or not? because Spain is real close to France.. they border.France aspires other surrounding nations. The people are classified in the same type: meditereanian (southern) or more north is central european. Spanish people i'm sure tend to be more tanned. but you can't really label a person by their skin color in europe. they are just as multicultured as America is, like it or not.

Everybody in the world dresses the same these days, honestly. but it's just we all have different traditional dress.

how can they say she's is full-blooded french? they don't know she's spanish? she could be french and spanish maybe...

french have the nose... spanish don't...

french sound nasal, spanish don't

even though they are both romance languages...

does she speak spanish or french or both?

• 1 decade ago

The Spaniards tend to have darker hair and tanned skin due to the better exposure to the sun.

Just my humble opinion having been to both countries.

Anyone telling you otherwise is just a liar!

P.S. Don't worry about fashion so much - everybody's got their own style these days.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It truly depends on where the person is from.

I have met people from Barcelona who look just like they were from France (close to the border, you know).

But I also know many people who I can just look at and say: Yup. Andalucía. I have a friend from Mexico...her entire bloodline must be from there.

I also have a friend from Madrid (and her family goes way back) who you would swear was Irish until she starts to talk. Pretty obvious accent, you know.

Many different people, many different regions, many different typicalities...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Spanish are lazier looking, and more tanned

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.