I'm scared to commit to one girl...because?

I always fear I will find a better girl out there....i'm not trying to be a dick or anything but idont know what to do...

What can i do?

I always fear i'll be with some one, but then i'll find some one else that i may want to be with...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

if you don't feel the urge to commit to one gurl then don't. you can have more than one gurl in your life as long as ur not having sex with them. if the gurl that you are with have a problem with just tell her ur problem and just maybe she'll understand but i'm pretty sure that she won't understand

• 1 decade ago

if you like this girl give the relationship all you got.

when things go wrong, see if you guys can work together

on your problems and slove them, maybe give her a quiz

and put her through some problems annd see if she works

through them and doesnt give up on you. make it a challenge

and in the end it will be worth while and you will find you

answer.

your not a dick for asking, if it doesnt work out

you will find someone else, but for now shes the

one you have so hold on to her tight.

Source(s): personal experiences
  • Rayray
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Well i guess do whatever u want...But once u leave the girl u love for the one u like then u'll regret it and probably will think about that girl... Once u find the right girl u will settle down and u'll not look at other girls or want them...cause usually once u find the right person u really dont look at others in that way

• Elena
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Theres a problem with this behaviour as it can lead to cheating and then rumours will spread about you, making your own life a living hell. Either you want a relationship, or you dont - you need to decide.

If you are a teenager, go out with girls on dates and enjoy yourself, but be honest with them at the same time. Dont date someone if you are already with someone, break it off with the girl before you date someone else.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

when you find the right person, you won't even be looking for anybody else. she'll be the most amazing girl in the world in your eyes. Guess you haven't found her yet. But in saying that it takes time to fall in love. just give girls a chance, otherwise you'll end up very lonely.

• 1 decade ago

the 11th commandment is never ever commit to a chic coz that will bring you much trouble simply pretend to but have atleast three for safety

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if you dont want commitments, then be her best friend..

there's nothing bad about being her friend..

at least your best friends..

and opening up is very easy..

no commitments,just friends..

and friends are forever..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.