S
S asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Do you really understand the message of both candidates or you are influenced by the media?

I have seen people I considered inteligent absolutely brained washed by the media, old ignorant theories and I am quite concern about the result of this election !!!!

Please think it over before you vote, do not vote for what other say, vote for what you want to see happen to the needed people of this planet!

Thanks

• Favorite Answer

Frankly there is nothing John McCain could say right now that would get my vote.

I almost definitely would have voted for him in 2000 had he won the primary. But he is a changed man and now seems utterly cynical.

Add to that the current stacking of the US Supreme Court and there is just no way I could vote for him.

But I have read enough of Obama's positions to feel comfortable with him as president.

What message??? Neither is capable nor inclined to lead. If they tried, Congress and the Courts would stop them. I did not leave the Country because of Vietnam. But I will be looking into leaving in the next 4 years no matter which is elected. Vote for Ron Paul

thats the problem it basically boils down 2 who has the most money for ads...All politicians tell half truths for their benefit to cast a shadow over their opponent and bolster themselves...and then when they get in office you never really know which way their going 2 go. Heres a idea, so that ppl dont have 2 keep going round and round about whos the better candidite just look ffor example of the past presidents speeches at conventions and then compare that 2 what theve done in office, then you will see its all a game, taxes will be raised, promises wont be keep and the rich will be taken care of..

• Anna

I think I am much too informed via my own research to ever let my vote be influenced by what someone else says, media or no media.

• I have never and will never rely on the media to influence me on anything. Listening to what they all have to say, I am more capable of making my own decisions.

excellent question! honestly, i do my own research and ignore the media, they are always so over-dramatic

Your pleas fall on deaf ears.

I don't watch MSLSD! I rely on FOX.