Dan K asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Brock Lesnar VS Goldberg?

Which wrestler would you root for to win?

Favorite Answer

Goldberg. He beat Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania XX (20) with Steve Austin as Special Refree

Probably Goldberg. I don't like him, but I'd definitely prefer him over Lesnar. I hope Lesnar gets caught in a heel hook in the UFC one of these days, doesn't tap out and gets put on the shelf. Permanently. Yes, that's how much I dislike him.

Oh, but Lesnar would rip Goldberg apart, no doubt. He's ten years younger, and actually knows how to wrestle (he's a very accomplished collegiate wrestler). The "match" at Wrestlemania 20 was a farce (it sucked).

Goldberg

Source(s): Say Hello To The Bad Guy

Brock goldberg

As far as actual wrestling ability goes, Lesnar was way better. He had several five-star matches during his WWE run and even a few of matches of the year.

At Wrestlemania XX, I was rooting for Lesnar all the way to show Goldberg what real wrestling is all about. But unfortunately, Lesnar announced he was quitting so they made him lose.

Brock

Goldberg.

Although Brock is smaller and strong, Goldberg just explodes with power.

Whos Next??????

• Taht Match happened at WM20 Goldberg won

then the fans chanted " Na na na na na na na na kiss him goodbye" to Brock Lesnar

Brock lesnar is the best wrestler ever.

Goldberg would win for sure. He was one helluva wrestler.