Is it wrong to vote myself BA?

When the asker didn't pick BA and the voters can vote for BA, is it wrong of me if I vote for myself? I haven't tried doing that before, but I want to vote myself BA for this one question and I just want to make sure that it is ok for me to do that. If it is wrong, then I won't do it. Thank-you in advance!

Favorite Answer

Its not against the rules, but it can be unethical IMO if you vote for yourself when your answer is not the best. Those are my feelings- if you think your answer is really the best, then go for it

It's absolutely and totally legal to do it. Some people feel it's not ethical, but many others feel if presidential candidates can do it, it must be ok. The only thing that's not ok is to use more than one account to do it.

I'll be voting for this answer if you don't pick one!

so a ways as i be responsive to you will no longer get suspended. you're additionally no longer the only one that has ever voted for their very own answer. i can not undergo in thoughts what the question grew to become into yet I voted for my self via twist of destiny as quickly as ( The scroll component on the mouse i grew to become into employing on the time had a situation with no longer responding at first then abruptly scrolling up or down on the website so whilst I meant to vote for somebody else the website abruptly scrolled down and that i ended up balloting for myself) and that they did no longer droop me. luckily basically somebody else voted my answer as suited so somebody else have been given the suited answer. i'm going to now and returned vote for myself if no person else has spoke back or if not one of the different solutions are of no help in any respect.

• It's Ok , If you think your answer is the best answer so, you can vote for it as the best answer I think that its ok to do that :)

Hope I Helped :)

• MNgirl

I was wondering if that's why some people have such a high % of best answers! I don't know if it's wrong, but I don't think it's entirely noble either :)

No.