I am always amazed at how much crap a guy can take from a girl and is still willing to stay with her.?

Your thoughts

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am as amazed and dumbfounded as you are. I think the guy is either really stupid or really desperate. And if this guy was good-looking enough to get any girl he wanted but he still stayed with the girl giving a lot of crap, I would have to say that this girl was either easy (and sleazy) or the girls got some money, honey!

• 1 decade ago

Yes I know what you mean.. But I guess that sorta means true love what do you think??

My b.f of 4 yrs doesn't take crap from me... lol.. But some guys are different right.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You must be talking about me.

I stay with my wife sometimes because I feel bad for her.

she does'nt treat me like crap, but she's so damn insecure that we get in fights because she's paranoid or has a bad attitude. but she's a good person inside so I feel bad for her.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Most of our adult behaviours originate in childhood. If we have abandonment issues that were never resolved we will tend to stay even

when abused.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

hi am amazed to they either love her to much or want to get some cause shes hot

• 1 decade ago

It's a double standard. We're afraid of being dumped.

• 1 decade ago

well...because they are so dumb and stupid..lol..and have no intelligence nor self respect ..and are so afraid to start from scratch...or..heck..they just like being bossed around....many guys like that ...lol

• 1 decade ago

its not that way you use that to hide worse things you do with other beauties

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.