iam 19 years old .i have no facial hair(mostache).iam very sad please tell a solution for hair growing.?

i want to grow my facial hair immediately

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

blame your genes. there's nothing you can do about it. kb

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The reason for lack of facial hair is sometimes caused by the lack of or low count of male hormones that are responsible for facial hair growth. You can try shaving, sometimes the more you shave it will cause the hair to grow in darker and thicker the more you shave, if this method is unsuccessful you can see a physician about getting hormone supplements/shots.

• Teresa
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Hair loss affects both men and women. Here are some natural remedies that can help boost hair growth: https://bitly.im/aNCcD While genetics plays a role, there are other factors, including: hormonal imbalances, an underactive thyroid gland, nutrient deficiencies and insufficient scalp circulation.

• 4 years ago

19 remains youthful for facial hair, so do not complication approximately it. in case you have been 30 without facial hair then you definately can attempt issues like minoxodil. Ask the adult men on the beard board for greater info.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Start shaving your face, get those hair follicles worked up. Lots of guys can't grow moustaches till their mid twenties.

• 1 decade ago

THERE IS HAIR THERE BUT YOU JUST DONT SEE IT... SHAVE YOUR FACE AND THEN AFTER A FEW DAYS YOULL SEE THE HAIR GET DARKER AND KEEP DOING THAT AND YOULL HAVE FACIAL HAIR.. MOST GUYS WOULD THINK NOT HAVING TO SHAVE IS GOOD... I THINK...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you should be happy that you have no facial hair and that you dont have to shave everyday

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

some people just don't naturally have the hormones to grow hair, not much you can do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.