BOLTage asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Raider Fans, Do you want Lane Kiffin to stay or get fired?

Update:

LMAO CALI... Thats probably the worst play calling ive ever seen.... 76 yards my @**

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Kiffin should stay , i still think if Davis fires Kiffin it will be a mistake that will come back to haunt him , maybe he should look into letting go of a defensive coordinator ,and maybe get one thats lets the defense play all 4 quarters not just 3

• 4 years ago

How can Kiffin grant if Davis do no longer supply him a raffle, Gruden had a QB in Gannon that has been around and not point out Tim Brown and Jerry Rice , Kiffin had relatively a rookie QB and a rookie RB in McFadden , an tell me a receiver on the Raider team top now it is a million/2 particularly much as good and Brown and Rice, and the actual reason isn't rationalization for the Raiders dropping , reason any fool with straight forward experience can see the Raiders are plenty extra aggressive and that they are enjoying alot extra durable then the previous few years , the actual reason he have been given fired reason he did no longer kiss Al Davis's a**, oh and Gruden won his great Bowl with Dungy's team basic and easy , all Gruden did , replace into supply the Raiders offense performs to Dungy's protection the place did you pay attention that Callahan did something to that offense that guy did no longer do a damn ingredient to alter the offense ,that lazy a** did no longer do a damn ingredient , and it is been shown , purely watch the ESPN great Bowl teach approximately that sport , John Lynch and different Buc's shielding gamers admitted they already knew each and all the performs , and as for and Gruden had the straight forward-experience to alter up his offense , and don't evaluate Gannon to Culpepper , Gannon replace right into a trend extra effective QB with a trend extra effective offensive line ,Culpepper or Russell has and so some distance as Lamont Jordan , properly thats no longer something reason with Kiffin the Raiders have been the huge type sixth rushing team final season , it is shown they might run the ball , yet Gruden had a trend extra effective QB, WR'S and Ofensive line , some thing Kiffin did no longer have , properly Kiffin's offensive line can open holes for the runner , yet they might't bypass look after o.k. , unlike Gruden's offensive line which secure the QB alot extra effective

• 1 decade ago

Al Davis should fire himself. Hopefully, the new owner would support the head coach long enough for the team to actually develop.

• 1 decade ago

I think that 76 yard field goal attempt answered that question, I think he pretty much told the boss (screw you) before he gets his pink slip.

He may need a Drug Screen though, "WTF", 76 yard field goal, laughing stock of the NFL. I bet Norv Turner couldnt get a word out to his players after that due to the fact he was laughing so damn hard at half time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well I'm no Raider fan ,But i hope Lane gets fired because he's much to good to work for Al Davis.

Source(s): ~MA~
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Davis is the problem. Not Kiffin.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well I'm no Raiders fan (and proud of it) but i think they should get rid of him fast... they should get someone worse than him so they will be worse than they are now (if thats possible).

• 1 decade ago

who cares that is 10 in a row

• 1 decade ago

it doesnt matter if he stays or gets fired we will still suck unless we get a new owner

• 1 decade ago

LOL this video will answer that question

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reRXqL_KMNE

Youtube thumbnail

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.