Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

My girlfriend loves eating sashimi (raw fish). I decided to surprise her with some. But will it spoil?

I bought her some sashimi at the Sushi House earlier today. But tomorrow, I will have to take it out of the fridge and drive across town to bring it to her. Will it spoil? I'm scared, I don't want to bring her spoiled food.

When are you leaving your house? Because you could buy it on the morning you're leaving. Sashimi lasts about one day, so a night in the fridge would probably be okay.

You know what would be even neater of an idea? If you got a sashima basics book and skimmed over it and made it for her one night.

If you got all prepared on the counter and gave her a little show of your sashima skills. Of course, you would suck at it but that's not what really matters. I am sure she would think it was cute and really appreciate the thought!

Depends on how far away town is?

How hot is the weather?

If I were you, i would grab some ice and put in in a bag, and seal it up. Then place the fish on top of the bag and put it in a cooler bag

better to be safe then sorry!!

Did you ever tested out Eating for Energy (120 raw food diet recipes) program? Get right here : http://stayeatingraw.com/DIY . This could certainly help you!

yes,it will..sashimi is best eaten 2 hrs after they were made.

Wrong section.