Please Help. HOW do i get rid of a bad infection bump from nose pierce?

Hi, I have a big bump caused from an infection next to my nose stud. How do i get rid of the infection? I've had it for 3 weeks already and it's not going away. I went to speak to my piercer and the person told me to soak it in sea salt twice a day and i've been doing that but the bump hasn't gone away or... show more Hi,
I have a big bump caused from an infection next to my nose stud. How do i get rid of the infection? I've had it for 3 weeks already and it's not going away. I went to speak to my piercer and the person told me to soak it in sea salt twice a day and i've been doing that but the bump hasn't gone away or gotten smaller. I'm getting really scared. Will the bump will be there permanently? Can I get rid of the bump and still keep my nose stud? I heard that if i put heat on the bump, that'll help, is that true?I really need help. Thank You so much!
Update: but the stud wasn't the cheap kind bought at any store. it was from the piercing place.