What online nursing schools are there?

Can anyone list a decent one that isn't DeVry or Phoenix? DeVry requires a 'fee' which is redundant, and I don't like Phoenix Online. I'm well aware a lot of a nursing degree online requires in-clinic hours, and that's fine.

Any suggestions would be great.

It has nothing to do with getting out of the house; it has to do with a list of things ~ Transportation, or people having -jobs- that restrict their time. For me it's job; I need a class I can attend during my day job, since I work nights as a waiter, and my day job is in an office.

Favorite Answer

Quite a few of them apart from DeVry and Phoenix :) Some of them are Walden University Online, Australasian College of Health Sciences, Norwich University, Post University, Loyola University, University of Saint Mary etc. You can look up these along with numerous other online colleges and universities along with their degree reviews at http://www.onlineedublog.com/ and then decide where you wanna enroll. Good luck!

I don't get it why can't you just get of the house and attend a proper regular nursing school?

Ok fine

heres two:

Drexel, Walden

Remember, those online universities are not that great so employer don't really like them.

Eastern New Mexico University's nursing program is fully online, but you need to be a RN in order to enroll.