Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

i had sex and the condom broke a few days later i got my period it came after 3 weeks its now 5 and nothing...?

could i really be pregnant? i dont think i could be only because i had gotten my period shortly after. i know i should go on the pill, trust me i plan on doing that soon. its always been irregular so i dont think of it as a big deal if it comes early or late a bit. i have had it as late as 5 but because it came after 3 before im a little concerned.

Favorite Answer

Fortunately or not it's ALWAYS a possibility you're pregnant. If it's bothering you, I'd recommend getting a blood test for very accurate results. You can get one from your doctor, planned parenthood, or even your community college. Good luck!

as long as you had your period after sex.. you should be fine..

Unless in the last 5 weeks you had unsafe sex or risky condoms or anything..

but since you got your period those chances from the broken condom are gone..

your fine.. if you had ur period... just go on the pill.. but be sure to do it every day and same time... !!! good luck!

• how dare you.you are a bich that show this kind of happen infront of people

go to hell