Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

PoLL: When was the last time you vomited?

I got sick from food poisoning with a tuna fish sandwich...that was the last time I vomited...never had tuna since.

Favorite Answer

Several months ago, I'm still not sure what caused it. I ate a bunch of junk food earlier in the evening (not really that unusual for me) and then I woke up suddenly at about 3am and had a few rather fierce, technicolor hurls. Then the next day I was fine. WTF?

the last time i vomited i was 6. I had a kid's meal from Burger King and some Orange Pop, went to sleep and then barfed in my bed during the middle of the night. That was 13 years ago.

It's been a long long while. And I was 7 or 8 at that time, 6 years ago.

when i was 10 years of age

I haven't thrown up since Elementary school, and I graduated highschool a few months ago.

When my stomach got very acidic from drinking lemonade in the morning and eating acidic snacks

I'm allergic to fruits too.. haha

last time i vomited was about a month ago, and i'll never mix bud light and high gravity hurricanes ever again.

Probably a year or two ago. I haven't been that sick recently.

couple of days ago

got food poisoning from mcdonalds chicken nuggets

darn them!