Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Using lots of blankets while u sleep so u sweat like a ***** burn lots of calories or just lose water weight?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

water weight

• Sarah
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Water weight could be lost ONLY.

It would do you no good except to increase your body temperature. Is that supposed to replace eating good food and keeping active so you'll lose weight?

Where did you get such an idea?

• 1 decade ago

only water.. the fluids in your body contributes a lot to your weight so when we sweat we loose water in our body. thats the essence of having saunas.... but the bad thing, not calories though..exercise and follow a good diet if you want to loose weight..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Min
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Quite simply it would be just water & you will be hot & sweaty & very comfortable all night.

• 1 decade ago

that is lazy also you're going to smell badlY in the mornign (don;t forget to shower) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont; think you'll lose any notisable weight by doing this!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.