what does a guy look for in a girl?

seriously though what do they look for? personallity? looks?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you have the looks, they go for that first. Then find out if you have a good personality, if not, they move on to the next girl.

That's just from my understanding anyway.

• 1 decade ago

depends on the guy

about 90 percent from ages 15 to 26 look for a body

from 17 to 45 sex

and the rest are gay, freaks, losers,

and the remaining 2 ercent look for presonality.

• 1 decade ago

Guys mainly look for innocence. They don't want the girl that's been out with everyone and done things with different men. This way they know their girl is clean and they won't get anything (disease), and usually she's less likely to cheat if she's innocent because the main reason why women cheat is because they aren't getting enough from their guy.

• 1 decade ago

Depends where I am... at a social area its looks to be honest. But if its at school or anything academic-wise... Personality and education are the most important, and looks are second. If a girl isn't particularly great looking, but she is really out going and seems smart, I would def. want to get to know her better.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'd have to go with looks first and than having a good personality. You can't be a good looking freak, right. And than of course it depends what you wear designer or ghetto, your appearance matters as much as your looks. But that's just me.

• 1 decade ago

I agree but in my opinion its all about Personalty and if the dude is sporty what sports do you do and things that they like ..... the guys who aren't worth it in my eyes are the guys who go for looks and OTHER THING.

Source(s): ....uh it just came to me...
  • 1 decade ago

Some look for sex.

Others look for a girl with confidence &personality.

• 1 decade ago

PERSONALITY!!

if a guy only likes you because you look good hes retarded guys should like girls that look good without make up on

• 1 decade ago

if you want to know i mean REALLY want to know email me ill explain it but that secret is almost as well kept as the nuclear launch codes by the way neither of them are even close

• 1 decade ago

i would have to think personality.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.