what could it be boy or girl?

im pregnant and My sister has a baby girl and she's about a year old everytime she sees me she just wants to be with me and nobody else. people say that its because im gonna have a baby boy thats y she's more attached to me that because if i would have a girl she would be jealous and not wanna be with me! so what do u think am i having a boy? there's still like another month till my sonigram but im so excited to know! in the chinesse gender calendar says im having a boy do u believe in that?

Favorite Answer

I do not believe it. The Chinese calendar said I was having a boy and I had a girl.

The chinese calendar told me for my first child that I was having a girl..I ended up having a boy. Old wives tales dont work either. Good Luck.

Source(s): Mother of 2 children.
  • Vixen

i believe that too because I had girls attatched to me also and look im having a boy and they say moms know 60% of the time so if you feel your having a boy it could be!!! good luck :)