what is your fav childhood memory?

ha ha mine is when i was playing hide and seek and i hide in a spot really good. mom couldnt find me. and me being competitive didnt come out when she called.

so she called the cops

and then i jumped out and said

TA DAAA

Favorite Answer

lol. yours is soo cute, funny i was asking this question to my self the other day, i guess my fave childhood memory would be collecting caterpillars from the school tree, id get up on the monkey bars and try and reach the closest tree and look onto the leaves i think theyr called spitfires.

Wow, your poor mom.

I was lucky enough to have a pretty interesting childhood and there are too many classic moments for me to be able to choose just one, but your memory reminded me of the time my sister and I were hiding in the bushes near our house and when we saw this car coming, we jumped out and started screaming that the driver was "the ax murderer"... well, apparently this guy didn't care for that so much, and he actually stopped the car and chased us up the street, threatening to beat our @sses. Needless to say, that was the last time we ever played that particular game.

probably the many nights my best friend spent the night over playing rented video games and watching movies, best days of my life

If I could remember it happening, I probably would say getting a Nintendo64 for Christmas back in 1996 I think, but for some reason it's really fuzzy. My memory of it, that is. Not the Nintendo64. The Nintendo64 is not fuzzy.

Listening to the pouring rain hit the top of the caravan on our holidays in the Lake District. Every year for 8 years

My favorite, but embarrassing was...

I used to jump and bounce on my parents bed, With just my underwear on. It all ended when my Mom caught me and said, What are you doing?

I didn't know what to say, I got my shorts back on and walked away...

I was 16 at the time....L0L...just kidding, I was 5 or 6 years old

finding a place to live after being homeless when i was 8

Meeting my dad for the first time. I was a great experience :)

The days of summer...

none. i had a depressing childhood memory. :(

well, there is one. watchin the first season of POKEMON!!!