Is this normal for me to feel like this?

ok so. i am extremely attracted to my history teacher. yea yea say wat u want but dnt judge. the thing is...im straight. amd i dnt like her because shes a teacher or watever. u kno wat i mean. that whole supirior thing. no im not into older ppl its jus that theres somethin about her. idk wat it is.its jus wen i see her i feel kinda weird but its not love its like im just really attracted to her. is this normal and wat should i do????

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

meh its normal...sometimes there are certain people u just feel an attraction to regardless of their gender and ur sexual orientation. dont act on it (obviously, the whole student teacher thing is a big no-no ;) )

and it'll probably go away, maybe when u start struggling in the class ,lol jk

• NickyS
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

History can be rather boring so focusing on the teacher seems like the next best thing,right?Are you crazy?There isn't anything you can do unless you want this teacher fired or put in jail for messing with a student which is most unlikely.Just get the thought out of your head,nothing will ever come of it.Focus on school please.God bless.

• 1 decade ago

We all have crushes. A crush is a strong feeling of just wanting to be around the one we like. Not love, not always physical/sexual. A crush isn't based on gender, straight, gay. You can be straight and have a same sex crush. it just means you are very drawn to the person-- That's all.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ohh don't worry its just you liking another human being as a human being. Its nothing to worry about, you know how sometimes you see a guy and your just like "wow I really like him but just as a person/friend." Same thing but your experiencing it with a women and you may not be saying this to yourself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Its a crush you'll get over it so dont do anything to make life more complicated.

• 1 decade ago

Keep it to yourself. Don't tell anyone.

• 1 decade ago

hmmm maybe u admire her?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.