Banner T asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

i am growing my hair long?

should i part my hair down the middle or to the side i kind of like it down the middle but i am not sure thanks banner.

Favorite Answer

well if you like it down the middle then have it down the middle

I think down the middle usually doesn't look very good. You should try parting it slightly off center or to the side; right down the middle is way too severe for most people's faces.

well i cant tell because i dont know what u look like but most of the time down the middle is better. doing a side part looks like a long combover haha but maybe thats just me.

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't part it at all. My hair is long but it's not parted. If I were you I'd get some American Crew Forming creme, it's the boss.

Middles fine. :)

-edit-

Wtf. Guys don't have to be gay or a hobo to get long hair. I can't see long hair as a "gay" thing and anyways whats wrong with that?

i dont think u should grow your hair long...could u put up a pic or something so we know what to go by

you should already have a part in your hair. you should part it that way so it all looks natural.

doesn't matter but i think the side

side

ur a guy...guys dont grow their hair long unless their gay or hobo :]