Since we're bailing banks, will they lower our CC rates?

It doesn't seem right to pay huge CC interest rates on the one end, and to use our tax dollars to bailout the banks on the other.

So I assume that banks will relax our CC rates if we just ask them, right?

to those who didn't realize it...It was a joke, people!

• shazam
    Favorite Answer

seems right to me

No! bypass right into a doctor and tell him/her what has befell. it is somewhat achievable one might have tried laying eggs in you because of the fact it is dark damp and humid so yeah perfect breeding grounds. Mmm on the different hand.. you are able to permit organic decision happen an possibly purely possibly... some thing unusual yet wondrous might desire to.. might desire to dahhh you recognize... take place. I doubt something yet those emotions are extra or much less your physique combating of an infection worry is with maximum issues if no longer all issues that enter the physique that pass your immune device is they are concentrated as rav ofalvin. those anomalies that our physique can't become responsive to. If it may no longer i could it will try to take a verify out n try. If it may no longer it may become yet another ordinary ailment. Cancers and so on it is maximum cancers is easily the our bodies way of telling it hi... some thing is corrupted please restoration it. i myself do no longer understand the way or why every person hasn't come to those findins properly I recommend to boot the element there have been... yet besides.. ingredient is get it appeared at... Now.

The bailout money is simply to prevent the banks and other institutions from failing. It has nothing to do with their daily operations.

Yes! I'm writing my letter now!

Dear Visa....have a heart lol!!

no