if you had a time machine, when and where would you visit?

Favorite Answer

The future. I would LOVE to go to the past too but i assume you're only giving one choice. I want to see all the cool stuff human beings come up with after i'm gone.

Source(s): Deep Thought

I would go back to the day my son was born! I will never ever forget him looking up at me with those big blue eyes- wrapping his tiny little hand around my finger and looking at me with such wonder- and such trust- and so much need. For the first time in my life I knew what true and unselfish love was all about! Id love to relive that moment in time!

i would go back in time when people didnt have any source of technology and i would take all my technological stuff computer, ipod, cameras ect and they would all b amazed and i would claim to have invented those stuff and they would all hail and bow to me. Seriously ugh idk how people can have lived with themselves without anything it must have been ubber boring thank god i was born with a taste of it even tho in the future everything we own and know of will b obsolete compared to whats to come. lol they wil b askin the same questiion of how we could have lived with ourselves. dam them and their flyin cars grrrrrrrrrr i wanna b there:(

My childhood, say when I was 3-5 years old. I miss my childhood - things were so less complicated then!

the future and the past and when the world will end and when the world just started ;)

id like to go back, see and meet all my fantastic or not fantastic relatives.