Keiana N asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Homecoming makeup ideas Please Help!?

My homecoming is this Saturday and I need some ideas to do my makeup for the day. My dress is white with green and black flowers all around it. My hair is going to be just down and curled. I'm not sure what to do for the eyes really cause that's my big problem right now. Some people say I should do a greenish theme to it cause my dress has some green flowers on it but I thought it would be too much. Any ideas at all for the eye shadow? Need help big time for this T.T

My skin is tan and I have brown eyes and black hair if people wanted to know the details.

Favorite Answer

Wow. it does sound like u need some major help with this.and im more than happy to help.

Alright first NEVER match ur eyeshadow with your outfit/dress

I think the best thing to go with ur dress is natural colors like a light pink with a LITTLE bit of sparkles with some liquid eyeliner on the upper eyelid

with black mascara and a pencil eye liner on the bottom right above ur lower eyelashes and to match the upper part go with a gloss for the lips and a maybe a peachy color for the cheeks RIGHT along the cheek bone and make sure you put the eyeshadow so it sort of touches ur eyebrow all right i hope this helped u and good luck at homecoming!!!

Keep it simple. Green might not be a bad idea with a little glimmer or sparkle because it will be during the evening hours. You didn't say what your complexion is...if you are fair go a little subtle. If you have a darker complexion then go more dramatic. You have time to experiment before Saturday.

Need more info. What's your skin type and eye color? If you have blue or hazel eyes you can totally go for the green eye shadow, that would probably be fun.

Dude, if it's your homecoming and you want to remember forever, just go to your most expensive salon and make them make you look like a goddess and stand out above the rest. You should probably match your dress, but if you don't want to go all out, then just do something more natural.

Wear white for the eye shadow that way it doesn't look like much

• Lisa V

Go to a cosmetologist. There usually at big department stores. Tell them what your dress looks like and they will do your make up. Also not too expensive to have this done.

Source(s): I have a 15 year old sis getting ready for the homecoming dance and that is what she is doing.

Hmm well a 60's cat- eye looks amazing on everyone. And if you do a sheer wash of green on just your eyelid, then i don't think you will be over-doing it!! I think that would be gorgeous and your dress sounds amazing!!

• Rosa

Do a smokey eye and a nude lip if that's not your style go for a sun glowy look settle eyes n a dramitic lip maybe red

just do a natural look. or a nice subtle gold would look nice. an earthy tone probably with black eyeliner and mascara.

green eyeliner looks really pretty on brown eyes !!