A day in a life of a doctor?

Is it fun? I know there are A LOT of type of doctors, but I would like to know the days in the lives of any doctors. (This is because I'm thinking of being one). Thanks.

• Sven B
    Favorite Answer

What kind of Doctor? There are Medical Doctors as well as Doctors of Business Administration, Doctors in Archeology, Doctors in Health Science, Juris Doctors, etc...

I am writing this at 1:50AM and I have been up since 6:00AM the previous day.

And if someone were to ask me if I would choose to do this again, then I would say yes any day of the week and twice on a Sunday.

There is no such thing as a typical doctor, an A&E/ER doc working in a public sector has a *VERY* different day compared to a specialist high-end plastic surgeon that charges $100,000 for a rhinoplasty (nose job). There are hundreds of specialist groupings.

I know someone who is a Doctor in Math (PhD) and he works like everyone else. His salary is about $400,000.00 per year.

YUK. Just imagine looking into people's orifices and treating gangrenous feet? Imagine putting up with bad breath, body odour and dealing with stool samples.

I'd have my head constantly in a bucket

Well, first be prepare because you will have to work a lot of hours and you wil have to be on call 3 nigths per week, you will have to study a lot and you will have to do night shifts, don't forget to prepare yourself for all the most incredibles wounds and injures that you will have to cure and sew................

You can run late in the office & still charge a patient for waiting!

You get alot of money ;)