Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

what will happen if you jerk off all the time?

what will hapen

Favorite Answer

It depends what you mean by "all the time". Jackinworld did a survey of its readers aged 11 to 19 and obtained the following results:

Average Masturbation Frequencies by Age:

11: 11.1 times per week

12: 9.4

13: 10.6

14: 10.6

15: 9.9

16: 9.6

17: 9.4

18: 8.5

19: 9.3

Remember these are averages - some will masturbate more often, some less.

If you are way above these figures you might become sore or tired, but masturbating is very good for your health - this is from Wikipedia:

"A 1997 study in the British Medical Journal based upon 918 men age 45-59 found that after a ten year follow-up, men who had fewer orgasms were twice as likely to die of any cause as those having two or more orgasms a week."

Put another way - having at least two orgasms a week halves your chance of dying between the ages of 45 and 59.

You can see how this makes sense - when you masturbate your heart beats faster, and your breathing speeds up. Since the heart and lungs are two of the most important organs in the body, any safe activity that exercises them is good for your general health.

Other studies have found that frequent masturbation reduces the risk of prostate cancer - a doctor who studied the evidence recommended that teenagers masturbate at least six times a week. It is thought that regular ejaculation clears the prostate gland of chemicals that can cause cancer.

This is worth reading - be sure to read it ALL THROUGH, as the beginning is a bit confusing:

http://www.jackinworld.com/bios/bio233.html

I have been doing about 2 years mostly 7or8 times a week nothing happen I am so healthy and I am 29 years old

You'll get hair all over your palms.

And then your eyes will fall out.

And then your brain will burn.

And then you'll have erectile dysfunction. Like the commercials ("I knew I had malignant testicular cancer, but I never thought it could lead to E.D.")

Seriously though, it's probable that nothing long-term will happen. A lot of people say that certain things will happen in order to make money by selling homeopathic "mojo" medicine or in order to "save your soul from the devil" but there's no serious research showing that it will hurt you.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what will hapen

Source(s): happen jerk time: https://tr.im/K128h
  • Nick

falls off

Source(s): I'm just you're average guy. I put my pants on one leg at a time, then I go make miracles.

If you're not careful - you will end up having to dip it in Miracle Grow!

youll get really dry skin after awile with no lube or anything.

you will get off really fast wen u are with somebody, doesnt really make you look too good.

you could get a seizure from too much masturbation. why do you think old men get it?

well,, you might get arrested a lot... public exposure,,, lude and lascivious conduct... those kinds of things...