What are these called? Chinese food from Mandarin House and Peking!?

It's the little rolls with sugar all over them you can get off the bar!

2 Answers

  • Anna E
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    They are called chinese donuts, but all they are is biscuit dough that is fried and then rolled in sugar. They sure are yummy.

  • Gwynny
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.