Please tell me it's just hormones! lol.?

Okay so me and my boyfriend just had sex for the first time and of course I'm paranoid.

The second time the condom broke (he hadn't came, we had actually just started, so i highly doubt there was any precum.)

We had it about 7 times in the four days he was here (He's in the Marines, I had to get it out of my system dammit haha)

but anyway

I'm pretty sure it's just because I'll be starting my period shortly, but all the sudden (I'm talkin like a couple days after the condom break) my nipples are sore (mostly when they're hard, but still a tad when they're soft) and my breast feel like they've gotten bigger. the lining of my vagina is puffy like i'm about to start my period, I haven't had any cramps, I'm not emotional or moody. My boobs are never this sore before my period, and my boobs defiantly have never felt like this. I feel like I'm more bloated than i've ever been. My lower back sometimes feels more tense than usual, but it's only been like a week since we first had sex.

A lot of these things are consistent with both signs of pregnancy, and since i'm close to starting my period, symptoms of that.

I'm always tired (i get bored a lot :P,) so i can't really tell if there is fatigue. I've kind of been urinating more often, but I've also been eating alot of fruit pops (i've been eating alot before the sex, so its not a sporadic craving lol, none of those.)

SINCE THAT WAS SO LONG I'LL MAKE A LIST TO MAKE IT EASIER

-Sex on the 18th, condom broke on 19th, no ejaculation, doubtful of any precum, hadn't been that long before it broke

-Nipples felt tender, Breast felt enlarged around the 22nd.

-Bloated more than usual

-Within two weeks of next Period

-Puffy Cervical walls

Again, I am within two weeks of starting my next period, these are pretty much my normal symptoms, but it seems like they're more intense than usual, which is weird because I have less stress now that I recently saw my boyfriend (he's a Marine, and I only get to see him once a month if i'm lucky, which lately i have been)

Guys, don't be morons.

All my symptoms are either pregnancy or period related, so stop saying i have cancer dang it lol.

Favorite Answer

You may have cancer.

My boobs are always sore after sex to. You might not be pregnant but you should go ask a doctor.

The only question there was in the title.

MEGA FAIL. This is Yahoo! Answers, not Yahoo! Questions in the Title

There's no "may" about it, it is cancer.

Source(s): wikipedia.com

You have syphilis.