Good Research Topics for a nursing student?

I need a good research topic. I am going to school to be a nurse and the paper has to be something within the medical field. It has to be 4 pages on the pro and 4 pages on the cons, but I am short on ideas, please help.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

How about stem cell research, xenotransplantations, doctor assisted suicide, test tube babies, cloning,

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

what variety of nursing might you % to focus on? Neonatal ICU? Pediatric ward? Geriatric care? family members prepare physicians place of work? (the place do you % to paintings?) Or what variety of dieease care might you % to concentration on? maximum cancers medical institution? activities drugs scientific care? Or your paper in basic terms could be on each and every of the thoughts a nurse has to make a choice from together with her nursing degree. you're able to pass to 3 places nurses paintings and ask questions with regard to the fashion of paintings they do and the pros and cons. some human beings like inner maximum care (in-domicile nursing) for long-term sufferers. Are there areas to focus on dialysis? diabetes? heart cath lab paintings?

• 1 decade ago

Universal healthcare has a lot of issues to talk about. E.g. it gives healthcare to the people who cannot afford it (Pro), but will it lower the quality of healthcare because everyone has it? (Con) Goooood luck!

• Anne W
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

cancer vaccines, they are many in exploratory phases. check it out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.