Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

is beer healthy for you or not?

one glass a night. is that good for you?

and plz dont give me that drink water instead dont be an idiot.

Favorite Answer

I think red wine is better than carbonated malt.

Drinking red wine has been associated with numerous health benefits, including the lowering the risk of heart disease. Many studies and researches have shown that drinking small to moderate amounts (not more than 3 drinks/glasses) of red wine daily may help protect middle-aged and older adults against heart disease.

NO! The chemicals in ALL beers shut down your kidneys! And really, you're the one being an idiot if you think beer is healthier than water. Water is the BEST for you at this point. Milk is ok too. (sometimes substituted with chocolate milk...mmm) But like I said,

Beer = NOT healthy

Water = Healthy!

And a little of red wine is healthy. A little. Not beer, red wine. Sometimes.

"The moderate consumption of beer has been associated with the lowered risk of head disease, stroke, and mental decline. In addition, brewers yeast (used in the production of beer) contains many nutrients that are carried through to the final drink: magnesium, selenium, potassium, phosphorus, biotin, and B vitamins. For this reason, beer is sometimes referred to as “liquid bread”. In 2005 a Japanese study found that low-alcohol beer may contain strong anti-cancer properties. Contrary to popular belief, a “beer belly” or “beer gut” is not produced by the beer, but rather overeating and lack of exercise."

Quote straight from listverse.com

Source(s): Listverse.com bitches

YES. Studies show that a glass a night is good for you. The health benefits cancel, and even reverse, above two glasses per night--much to my personal consternation.

I think a couple of beers or a couple glasses of wine is good for you. At-least that's what I've always heard anyway.

well i think its obvious how your asking if beer is healthy or not you can already see what its doing to your brain cells. of course its not healthy even just 1 bottle a night if it was healthy it wouldn't be illegal for people under the age of 21 duuuur!

WELL IS COMMON SENSE EVERY ONE KNOWS BEER IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU

no